Bring fresh organic cotton candy to your next event. Spun on demand, in your choice of flavors. Made without artificial dyes or flavors. Our cotton candy is vegan and gluten-free.
Have a unique flavor idea? Contact us to discuss making your idea a reality.
Sweet Day loves festivals and can set up a vendor cart at your public event. We can also cater your private party with our Custom Party Service. Special arrangements can be made for charitable events.
Contact us with the event information.
Custom Party Service
All party services include Original (plain) flavor plus flavor/s of your choice and unlimited cotton candy for your guests. Prices start at $150.
Soirée: One hour, one flavor, for up to 20 people.
Party: One hour, one flavor, for up to 40 people.
Shindig: Two hours, two flavors, for up to 80 people
Bash: More time, More flavors, More people? Contact us to arrange custom service for your celebration. Fill out the form below to receive a quote.
- The machine does need electricity. One standard 110 volt, 10 amp outlet is plenty. We can provide our own power at outdoor events with a quiet generator for a small extra charge.
- Deposit Fee: To reserve your date we require a $50 deposit and signed contract or confirming email train. Your deposit will go towards your final invoice.
- Payment: Full payment by cash or check is required before the start of the event. Two weeks before for summer weekends.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund of your deposit, reservations must be cancelled twenty days or more prior to your event.
- Flavors: Select flavors must be ordered more than three weeks before your event. The more time we have to prepare the better we can ensure we provide exactly what you want.
- Travel Costs: Our standard service area includes Portland and the greater metro area, within 20 miles of the Willamette River’s Burnside Bridge. We welcome events outside of this area, but a travel charge of $0.50 per mile will be charged. Events farther than two hours may also require you to provide overnight accommodations.